I'm not a big meat eater. What's a good meal plan for weight loss.

I'm not vegetarian but I can't eat more than maybe 7-8 bites of meat per meal before I'm done with it. What is a good meal plan to lose weight? Any tips or suggestions. I'm not vegan or vegetarian. I tried vegan once and lasted 5 months. I need something more moderate I think.

For reference, I'm 36, female, 250 lbs, 5 foot 4.5. I do yoga 3x a week and other workouts (mostly incline walking on the treadmill) kind of sporadically.

Can I eat anything as long as the calories are right? Has anything used a good meal plan that is low on meat?

submitted by /u/Plane_Doughnut6883
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TZt8uDP

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...