I seriously need help not binging 😣

I’m trying to lose weight and have been for a while now. Like everybody else I’ve been counting calories. I do well on the weekdays but as soon as that weekend hits it’s like I can’t stop eating. I don’t know what it is about the weekend but I go ham with the food and snacking. I’m pretty sure it’s because of me not having anything to do. Since I am in high school, school gives me something to do over the weekdays but since that element is gone during the weekends I guess I just need something to do and that thing is binging. I think the trigger is me being bored and procrastinating on my school work.

Over the summer was the only time that I didn’t binge at all. My routine was to go on a walk every morning (10k steps), eat breakfast, which was coffee and something sweet (I.e. a croissant or some cookies) and then have dinner. I allowed myself one snack but I never counted my calories. I think the reason for me not binging is because I wasn’t obsessed with the numbers.

On the weekdays I usually stay under my calorie limit. So this makes me wonder whether I should just ditch calorie counting all together. Over the summer I did reach my lw but as soon as school started I binged myself back up. Maybe I need to eat mindfully like I did in the summer and implement my walks again? Please if anyone has any thoughts or tips for me I would greatly appreciate it! 😊

submitted by /u/Nomnumxp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IadQ5oH

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...