How the hell does anybody have enough energy to do anything???

I’m not sure what kind of advice I’m even expecting from this but I’ve recently been trying to get more active and I’m just feeling very defeated and frustrated.

I’m 22, about 125 lbs and 5’6, I go to the gym about 2-3 times a week and I usually spend an hour in there either using the treadmill, lifting 10 lb dumbbells, or just doing some random cardio exercises on a mat because I can’t really jump around at my place. Needless to say I don’t get a whole lot of exercise, nothing I do is very intense and I don’t have a very strict routine. I kind of just do whatever until I’m sweaty and I think I’ve been there long enough.

Despite this, I absolutely dread working out and ALWAYS feel exhausted within like 10 minutes of a workout. I constantly feel like I am having to push my body beyond its limits to do the simplest of movements. I’ve been going to the gym for like a month now and nothing about this has been improving.

I don’t know what I need to change, I think I’m an average weight, I’m young, I think my body is quite flexible, I eat healthy and drink plenty of water, I can’t help but feel this is just some sort of innate failure on my part like I’m just ‘bad at working out’ or I was born to be un-athletic. It’s giving me really low self esteem and nothing depletes my energy and motivation faster than when I’m feeling angry and disappointed in myself.

Genuinely, how do people have enough energy to be active? Or is everybody just forcing themselves to workout and hating it the entire time? I would like to lose some weight and become one of those people who somewhat enjoys going to the gym as part of their routine.

submitted by /u/throwraalex7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/INJXrOt

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...