My body looks bigger after losing weight?

I 21F 1’70cm (5’7) lost weight since a few months back, but it looks like I got bigger since then, like physically? Well in pictures I do at least. Is it In my head or is that possible?

A year ago I was about 69kg and I got down to 63 kg, but it was kind of drastic because i lost it in like a month? But now I weigh around 60kg.

But when I compare my body pictures to the pictures I took when i was 63kg I look a bit bigger now.

I have body dysmorphia anyways, so in the mirror I think I look okay, but when pictures get taken I look like a whale.

Can someone help me??!?

submitted by /u/Ok-University3114
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PGYbkNi

No comments:

Post a Comment

So far so good but not enough...

Hello! I am quite pleased that I actually can post something on this subreddit for once instead of just lurking. I got a scale and I found ...