Slowly destroying myself and I don't know how to stop

I am a 28 years old, male, married and have a 4 years old daughter. I am slowly destroying myself and I can't seem to stop. I over eat, drink sodas and eat junk food on a daily basis. I fear if I don't change my ways or reverse the damages, I may be done with life soon.

That's not how I want to go. I want to live a healthy lifestyle and live to see my family grow up with me. Everytime I go on a diet, I come back to junk foods harder and all my weight goes back up and even crosses the maximum number I was before. I currently weight 140 kilograms.

Is there any resource or guides that helped you stop overeating or cutting off junk foods? Please help!

Before writing this post, I had two hot dogs with 5 fried chicken pieces. Now I am feeling immensely guilty.

What to do?

submitted by /u/devabdulsalam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hFc54Bp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...