Short women struggles? 10lbs seems like a mountain.

I've been working hard at weight loss lately and managed to come down by 10lbs over the past 2 months, but I would be lying if I said it didn't feel like a mountain to climb over. It's hard trying to lose weight as a very short person because I can only eat so many calories without starving myself in order to create a deficit. I'm trying to get back to 100lbs, but it's been quite the challenge. Since I'm shorter, every 5lbs looks like a 15 -pound difference. I have 25lbs left to lose, but I've been stuck at 125lbs for 2 weeks and I'm starting to feel so helpless and hopeless. I fell off the wagon with my exercise and it's been harder for me to get back on it. Any other short women have any tips or can relate?

submitted by /u/ilurkXXipostXX
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X90yqL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...