Changed my goal today

So after two months of plateauing at 160 after a 15 pound loss from diet changes alone, I've decided to change my strategy.

Previously, my goal was 130. Ish. And it seemed like I was never going to make it because I have been stuck at 160 for so long now. Now, I'm aiming for 145. Because that's just losing 15 more pounds. I've already done that. I can do it again.

I'm always trying to commit myself to implementing some workouts to help boost my weight loss. I've upped my calorie goals from 1200 to 1500 a day and I'm hoping that can get me out of my slump.

I'm proud of myself for deciding to adapt instead of giving up though. In the past I would get defeated as soon as things stopped showing progress. I'm looking at the maintained 160 and telling myself that at least I haven't gained. So I'm doing something right.

submitted by /u/momsthegame
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X5iX81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...