Weight loss after taking antidepressants or ADHD meds?

Hi there - just wondered if anyone experienced weight loss after taking antidepressants or ADHD meds. I'm an active enough person and try to eat relatively healthy, however through my 'down/sad' periods / as result of ADHD, I am constantly snacking and usually have food (carbs, sugar) as my main source of dopamine.

I wondered if anyone has addressed this root cause issue, either through anti-anxiety meds/ anti-depressants or ADHD meds, and therefore lessened the 'food noise' or quick dopamine fix?

submitted by /u/Plane_Island6825
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ueR5IkG

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...