Curious if anyone else has had this?

So

Couple of things I wonder if the resonate with anyone

Long story short, I've done cuts where I was 1800kcal to 2000kcal and I just got super skinny and lost all muscle mass it was awful

I then got on better workout programmes and decided to lean bulk to build muscle mass because I felt fat gross and skinny with no muscle all at the same time

Anyway, what I wanted to discuss with anyone is this,

When I eat between 2000-2300kcal I wasn't getting hungry, it felt right, but I wasn't gaining any muscle or getting bigger, so I upped to 2400 then a few weeks later and now I am on 2500. I've been consistent and still bouncing between 71-71.8kgs at this kcal count.

At 2000kcal I'm at around 70-71kgs.

At 2500kcal I feel hungry, like all the time? Why do I feel hungrier at 2500kcal than 2300kcal?

I also don't do body fat measuring anymore, inbody scales were all I had access to and on one day they'd show 15% bf then the next it would go to 18 then the next 14 so I just measure waist now with tape measure as at least I know that's accurate and not just giving random numbers

Even with eating more calories (2500kcal) my waist is STILL 29.5inches so even if I'm now at 71.5kgs to 71.8kgs I don't * think * I've gotten "fatter"? If my waist has stayed the same

Fyi I'm a Les mills instructor and teach body combat 1-3 times a week and am running 5/3/1 boring but big programme. I usually get like 15,000 steps even on days off which are rare.

Final question for anyone made it this far. my bench has stalled at 80kgs but overhead press, squat and deadlift are still slowly creeping up. Could this be because I'm not "big enough" or not eating enough to build strong muscle to push heavier weight?

I feel like being a fitness coach I should know this stuff....but I really get confused sonetimes and need a reality check!

submitted by /u/ghostmark2005
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RBedoiO

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...