I’m losing my motivation and my husband isn’t helping. I need advice BAD.

(F32) 4’10” CW: 152, GW: 130

So I’m… I’m losing control again in over eating. Almost every single day with my husband I over eat. He’s allowed with exercise no more than 2,000 calories a day while I’m allowed no more than 1,400.

It’s HARD to say no to food especially when my husband wants Del Taco, Taco Bell, or Wendy’s after work. We work for the same company just different buildings, so we’d carpool, but holy hell it’s hard to say no to him over going to get food at certain places. The only thing I did was I would offer him multiple bites of my food so that I would eat less, but then he would have a sweet tooth and we have candies, chocolates, and cookies at home because it’s what he wants.

He’s not even really keeping track of his consumption, he just exercises and sweats a lot, so he’s still losing weight when he eats a lot. He’s gets super weird if I don’t want anything because I want to be strict in my eating and doesn’t take no for an answer. Always still orders something for me anywhere we go and pushes food in my face. We’ve had multiple conversations about him not doing this, but he doesn’t see the harm in me eating because he loves me no matter my weight.

I just feel so defeated because I want to be consistent in my routine of working out and lifting weights and hiking on the weekends, but if one day is off or if my husband wants to have fun on a Friday night, meaning beer and food, I feel like fucking up the rest of the week.

I bought a $500 fitness watch to help with calculating calories when I lift weights, but even that sucks to do and I don’t actually have a good measurement at all for weight lifting versus static cardio like stairs or elliptical.

Not eating or having controlled eating is freaking HARD when you have a partner that doesn’t really give a shit about calorie counting.

Can someone with the same experience or issues help give some real advice that isn’t blaming myself for not just saying “no” to food? Like you guys don’t understand my husband will full blown not get food if I say no or not eat. He’s weird and gets all pissy if I don’t want fast food and will sulk at home because he decided not to get food since I said no even if I insist he get food if he’s hungry and I’m just sitting in the car completely content with not eating.

Thankfully this week we’re taking separate cars because he’s going to work at a different building in a different direction all together, so that could help me have more control in eating throughout the day.

But I really really need help with like how to stay motivated on my own and together with my husband and not feel like saying “fuck it” to diet and exercise because my husband is constantly wanting pizza, beer, burgers, Chinese food, Indian food, tacos, burritos, etc.

Also, I’m not taking a pre workout or caffeine before exercising because of my anxiety, so advice on that too would help a lot.

TIA!!

submitted by /u/ThrowRA273414
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6Jlo3PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...