My only motivation is a dating life. Am I being naive?

I’m a M25. Currently about 250 pounds at 5 feet, 9 inches.

I’ve been overweight my whole life, I don’t know anything other than being fat. There’s not a day that has gone by since middle school where I didn’t think about my weight and how much I hate it. As a result, I have very very low self-esteem and confidence because I’ve never been able to lose the weight.

This has also affected my dating life, in that I don’t have one. I’ve never had one. Ive never been in a relationship, and I’ve never been physically intimate with anyone. No one wants me the way I am now. I’ve tried to date and get nothing and I can’t help but blame my weight and the self-esteem issues that come with it.

My only motivation to lose weight is to look better so I can actually find someone interested in dating me. I want a girlfriend so badly, and I don’t think it’ll happen in this body. I’m just worried I’m being completely naive. Even if I lose the weight, I’m worried I still won’t have any confidence or self-esteem and women will still not be interested. Plus, I’ll be 26 having zero experience and it’s hard for me to think a woman if going to be thrilled with that.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Desperate-Topic-8817
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sQ3DIVO

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...