Looking for carb as well as calorie counter

Hey folks, I am looking for an app that I can use to track my eating. I would like one that would track my carbs as well as calories.

I used Noom for a long time but they don't track carbs, and apparently I can no longer use the counter since my membership has lapsed.

I want to track calories, but am now a T2 diabetic, and would like to track and manage carbs as well. Like many of us (i.e., the human race?), I could happily live on carbs, am trying to eat more protein, have reduced fruit and increased veggies.

Anyone have a tracker they like that will also tell me how many carbs I've eaten?

submitted by /u/rjainsa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gPMAQsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...