Down 120 in about 9 months! Still lots of work left to do!

Context: I’m an 18 year old 6ft male who started my weight loss journey around mid December of 2023 and went from 295 to 175 pounds in about 9-10 months give or take (don’t know the exact date I started but was in December). I have had two previous weight loss journeys that were quite successful but one was stopped by a massive heat wave in my city (no ac at home gym, I know lame excuse) and the other a broken collarbone. Very proud of my progress so far and after an aggressive deficit I am eating at or close to maintenance trying to get my protein in to build muscle and get out of the skinny fat phase. If anyone has any questions or would just like to talk I would love to help even tho I am still a fitness noob! I can provide more details about my journey but am on mobile so sorry for poor grammar!

submitted by /u/Dismal-Barber-8618
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iC7QlIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...