Drinking water does help!

Hi,

So just an observation and wondering if anyone else had the same experience. At the beginning of my weight loss (Aug 4, SW 160, CW: 146) I drank a bunch of water, driven but the idea that it helps the weight loss journey. As time went by, I read a lot more on exercise and nutrition and the stuff I read or watched, no one talked about water intake, and even said drinking a lot of water doesn't help weight loss. So then I stopped. Now I'm noticing that my weight loss is much slower than what it was (I know it's still early), and I'm also a lot more hungry, when first the cal deficit wasn't a big deal to me. So, did you experience the same?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Nwinterwonderland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uct5UA2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...