Loseit clothing swap?

Has anyone heard of or organized something like a local clothing swap for people losing weight?

I have already gone thru one size change, and my goal weight will likely have me go through 2 or 3 more.

I can’t keep buying new clothes every time I lose weight, and though I know it’s such a first world problem, I hate wearing clothes that don’t fit.

I also hate the thought of ever yo-yoing back up to my current weight and not having my old clothes anymore (especially for larger sizes that are harder to find and more expensive).

Does anyone have tips about how to find/start a swap or other ideas about how to more mindfully transition wardrobes as you lose or gain weight?

submitted by /u/South_Spring5210
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MnZrPoH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...