Short dude struggling to lose weight

I’m an early 30s guy who needs to lose 30 pounds or so. I’ve always struggled so much with my weight, probably the last 20 years. Feels like the only time I had success was when I was single—one because I only was concerned about myself and two was motivated to lose weight for going on dates lol. Whenever I get on a good routine something breaks it and I revert back to my old self. Just feel so defeated right now. I really want to lose the weight so I feel better in my own skin but for some reason cannot stick with it. Im at the point now where it’s almost like whenever I have a plan I just know I’m going to fail.

My gf suggested getting a nutritionist but not sure whether that’s helpful? I also am a lawyer and work a ton of hours, so acknowledge that’s not ideal but that’s my life. I’d just appreciate any advice or motivation or success stories. I’m also a notoriously picky eater so not ideal either. And I acknowledge most of these issues are on me but I just haven’t been able to break through.

submitted by /u/LShopeful17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lNUBaJp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...