What am I doing wrong?

I’ve got about 45-50 lbs to lose, but it is just not shifting.

I’ve been trying for the past 10 weeks. I have a calorie counting app, so I know exactly much I’m eating. I eat enough fruit and veg, and drink enough water.

First was 3 weeks of 1400 calories. No exercise because I had no physical energy. I lost nothing.

Then 2 weeks of 1600 calories because I became so lethargic on the 1400. I put on an average 3lbs each week.

For the last 5 weeks, without any cheating, I’ve been back on the 1400 calories. I have added a protein shake a day, because also I’m vegetarian and I don’t get enough protein through food otherwise, and I’m just too tired and feel like death.

I’ve been exercising about 40mins -1 hour a day. It is all I can manage without probably passing out. I’ve lost nothing.

This calorie deficit has killed my energy levels and I become quite dizzy, shaky, and sometimes a little confused.

I’m at the verge of just giving up. I don’t feel well at all.

Help?

submitted by /u/2spottedDogs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/O3Ig6hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...