Back at the end of March I had my physical. Even though I had been working out since January I was back up to 210 lbs and my cholesterol was high again. After checking my labs to make sure it wasn't hormones or thyroid I found out that it was just me making me fat.
I cracked down and started doing a Whole Food Plant Based diet. I am now down 25 lbs and my labs from today showed that my cholesterol went from 235 to 165; my triglycerides went from 219 to 120; my LDL went from 147 to 104; my HDL 44 to 37 (my HDL is always too low 😮💨).
I am so happy. The thing I wanted most was to fix my cholesterol and it is now back in a healthy range. I am glad to be back down to 185. I still have more weight to lose, but I am on track to be healthy.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GhHfO6I
No comments:
Post a Comment