Hi. M47 250lbs heaviest I have been in years but hve been overweight since aged 11/12 . Was 190lbs when 30 and 230 in 2019 but just keeps creeping up. Doc said I have High BP now and wanted to give me tablets. I refused, saying i would rather they solved the cause of the high bp (me being over weight) so she suggested i come back to her in 3 weeks after keeping food diary. Blood tests apparently all ok.
Kept food diary and as i had informed her was eating 2100-2200 cals per day.
After 3 weeks was exactly same weight.
So should I be eating less than 2100 cals? Doctor said i should have been losing at that level.
Ps I have a desk job mon to fri, but self emoloyed at weekends. Do a 3-4mile jog once per week,1 x 30min spin class per week. average 8k steps day ( 10-12k on weekends) and have an avge resting heartrate of 59 bpm according to my garmin yet am obese…
How do i get out of this rut??
Thanks
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TmBEWaC
No comments:
Post a Comment