When did you start seeing physical results?

I’m 27F, 5 ft 3 and my starting weight was 231 lbs, with my current weight being 213 lbs so a loss so far of 18 lbs.

I know 18 lbs is nothing compared to the amount of weight I have to lose to be a healthy weight for my height and age etc (still proud of it tho, I have PCOS and struggle with weight loss) but I was wondering when everyone actually started seeing physical results? I ask because although the number on the scale is going down, my body looks the same. My clothes are all fitting pretty much the same and I haven’t noticed anything getting looser or anything like that.

Is 18lbs not enough to see a physical difference from my starting weight? Either way, I am going to carry on losing. Just curious!

submitted by /u/mochibabs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6EP2kYi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...