I stopped going for walks about a month ago after I found out the man who stalked and assaulted me 5 years ago moved 15 minutes away from me (his now ex fiance messaged me) so I’ve been kind of immobilized couch lump and scared to leave my apartment.
I’ve been trying to find my calorie deficit to lose weight, and so far I’ve found out how many calories I can eat to maintain weight so I decided I need some sort of physical activity to help with the deficit part. So I found my old Wii fit and it’s the first day of me using it but I already feel happier. I never really sweat when I went for walks but just half an hour of playing games on the Wii and I was drenched (slightly embarrassing but whatever) I’m excited to make a streak and watch my progress.
When I was younger (10-12) I was quite overweight but using the Wii fit changed my life because it appealed to me in the way of having to have the best score and getting my Mii to go from obese to overweight to regular. Unfortunately I’m a sucker for immediate gratification so I really think the Wii Fit is going to help me. As of today I am 25, 5’4”, 253 lbs, this month’s goal is to get to 249 lbs, my end goal is 130 lbs. To help me reach my goal I am going to work harder at logging calories and use Reddit to hold me accountable by updating once a week. I’ve lost the weight before and I know I can do it again, no more feeling sorry for myself, no more excuses.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6GjH4vP
No comments:
Post a Comment