How do I stop losing weight in a healthy way now that I've hit my goal weight?

I am 26F, 5'1, with a SW of 194, a GW of 114, and a CW of 112.

My goal was to lose 80 pounds (genuinely can't believe I actually did that) and I've now lost a total of 82 pounds.

I'm currently 112 pounds and my mom tells me I look good now, but won't look good if I lose any more. I don't want my weight to be in the low 100s like 105, and especially not under 100 pounds.

However, I weigh myself everyday and its clear I'm still losing weight.

I have a new routine thanks to my fitness journey (e.g., I walk everyday, do things like water aerobics and pilates) that I don't want to give up. I want to be able to stop losing weight in a way that doesn't affect my new lifestyle.

As for calories, I don't really count them specifically but my meals are typically as follows:

  • Breakfast = iced coffee (~80 cals)
  • Lunch = turkey wrap (~200 cals) and fruit (~100 cals)
  • Supper = anything but typically pasta, burgers, pizza, etc. (this is where most of my cals come from which is why I don't eat a lot earlier in the day, so could be ~800?)
  • Extra = wine on weekends, popcorn and chocolate as snacks.

Does anyone have any insight or experiences they can offer? Thanks in advance! :)

submitted by /u/foodglitterakaspice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gxTt4wM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...