Hiya Reddit. Day four(four!) here. UK size 24, very out of shape.
I have noticed:
-
A significant uptick in my mood.
-
An energy boost. Small, but very perceptible.
-
Reduced brain fog.
-
Ache in stiff thigh has reduced; thigh no longer as stiff.
-
Previously swollen lymph node has reduced.
-
Internal monologue on the subject of my obesity quietened.
I wasn't expecting to notice anything this quickly, but the stiff hip becoming much less painful and the thing about my swollen lymph nodes going down has caught me right on the hop. My body does not know what I'm doing and is making me dream of eating chocolate, but it seems to like it all the same. Maybe I have not, in fact, left it too late, but instead have wriggled painfully through a rapidly-closing window of opportunity?
Anyway, I'm off to go walk round the square.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MHC2yUj
No comments:
Post a Comment