Pretty much what the title says. You can call this a bulk or whatever but im still trying to lose fat all over my body while also trying to get in shape. I was about 170lbs and i dropped down to 145-150 with noticeable changes in my legs arms and face.
Now my questions are i’ve been doing this basically eating whatever i want, not daily but 2-3 times a week with sunday being the cheat day. If i maintain this will i lose the rest of the fat around my body?
I’ve also been going to the gym and doing 1 hour of cardio at home for days i don’t go. I drink the gatorade protein shake after every workout and it makes me feel good and replenished. Obviously i also stay hydrated. Will these workouts with my current diet help me lose the rest of my fat?
Any advice is appreciated.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eS6jYtD
No comments:
Post a Comment