22 M 178 cm 75 kg
So i stopped with the weight loss and started on 2500 cals a week, was on keto when cutting. After starting maintanance I added a lot of carbs(300 ish) and creatine which I was thinking that weight should go up for 1-2 kgs. I started at 74.8 kg but after 1 week and 5 days, I still had 74.8kgs( weight was fluctuating around 75-75.8 kg on other days) so I’m thinking, was I in a caloric deficit if i got to 74.8 kg after almost 2 weeks on 2500 cals and still had exact weight, considering i started eating a lot of carbs which holds more water weight + creatine? Also about activity level, the most important question, what would you pick for activity level, I go 5 days a week at gym: 1 h 30 mins lifting weight every day + 30 mins cardio the machines and watch says i burn around 300 kcals at cardio? A total of 2 hours exercise per day minimum! On weekends im not going to gym but I go outside , sonetimes walking sometimes maybe doing a bit of cardio(less cardio on rest days haha) And one more thing, even tho apple watch is a bit innacurate for calories burned, I calibrated it good, and selecting the workouts im doing, and it says I have a total calories per day between 3400-3600 (without saturnday and sunday). Please give me your opinion on what activity level should I use , if I was in a caloric deficit for that maintanace 1 week and 5 days, and if I should consider the watch calorie burn/total calories or substracting 20% of the total calories on apple watch(i’ve heard thats the margin of error on avg watches). Also THERE IS NO WAY IM SEDENTARY, its not like i stay in bed all the time im not going to the gym, I consider having hard workouts at gym, avg heart rate when lifting weights are 112 and 135+ for cardio sessions
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9ZtNkuI
No comments:
Post a Comment