Fitness tracker (technology) help

Hi everyone.

My Samsung watch (Gear S3 Frontier) is finally giving up the ghost and i need to find a replacement. Being an android guy, Apple is off limits to the ecosystem (no hate, just won't work with my current setup).

Looking for a new watch to help me track my fitness. I'd look to a new Samsung, but they have risen significantly in cost. I'm in Canada, if that's of any assistance/differenced in your replies.

I'm looking for a stainless steel case, large display (hate small screens 😅) and can track my blood pressure, oxygen levels, heart rate, sleep and various activities. Ideally, it would notify me of new incoming emails and notifications and control my music (Spotify).

Any suggestions? I've taken a quick look at the Garmin, Fitbit and Google sites, but I haven't landed on one yet.

What are you using or can recommend?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/abrahar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MzGYj6Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...