I finally identified my problem, I just actually genuinely enjoy my current lifestyle, even though it has made me gain 70lbs in a very short amount of time
I love the feeling of binging, and I love the taste of food. I am not stressed, I am not dependant on food for happiness alone, I have so many hobbies I love to do daily, and have a series of physical activity I enjoy doing, and am generally busy in my life with work and those. I have friends and take care of myself
Yet I still make time to binge (4k-6k cal per day) just because I love the taste of the food. I love feeling full afterwards, and when I wake up, I feel so hungry and empty (though obviously super bloated), and am excited to bgine again?
I just.. don't want to "have a little bit of chocolate as a treat every day". I want to have 1kg of chocolate as a treat every day because it tastes great and I ever get tired of it
But I love the taste of everything, even voluminous foods. I easily eat 600g tuna + 300g avocado as a light snack before going in with other stuff
But god the weight gain is horrible. This is a very significant amount of weight, in such a short time, and I may genuinely be on track for diabetes if not already, but I just ... I don't know I can't bring myself to want it enough?? What the hell do you do then
Is this jus a pure case of.. suck it up and no pain no gain? If so I really need to hear it
Honestly this is more of a vent at this point.. ugh I don't know. I have read all the horror stories. Heart problems, permanent joint or mobility issues, and I just don't understand why it's so hard to care, why none of it matters
Even when I was light, I still loved binging. I just forced myself not to, every single day, it was genuinely painful to say no except those 1-2 times a week. I've always ate plenty too, high fibre and high protein meals, lifting. It was never the issue of "restricting too much", I quite literally just love the taste of food too much and it's so so hard to want to change
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mVur7n
No comments:
Post a Comment