What do I do now??

Need some advice! I’ve lost around 10kg in the last year but the last few months have been really hard with binging and emotional issues around food. I gained around 7lbs of my weight lost back but this week I felt really motivated to try and be disciplined and consistent. I’ve been to the gym 4 days so far, done 15k steps a day and stuck to my calories apart from today where I have slipped up and had around 500 over my set calories for weight loss. I’m trying really hard not to let it slip into a binge. Should I take the calories off the next few days to even the deficit out? My weigh days are a Sunday or should I just let it go and forget it happened and start a new day tomorrow? I’m worried I will fall into a binge/restrict cycle again and be stuck again 😩

submitted by /u/madeupstoriesx3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Q2fDSFz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...