Meal Timing - No Breakfast, Small Lunch

Hey guys,

Over the last couple years I went from 250 -> 200 -> 250. Gained it all back because I went from a very active job to a desk job, and took advantage of the cafeteria at my desk job. I also went from 5-6 days of lifting to quitting altogether due to moving and being lazy about getting back into it.

Question for you all: What is your experience with back-loading your calories?

When I had success before, I’d only have a protein shake or chicken and some yogurt before dinner. Then, I’d eat almost all of my calories in the evening. I did this because I noticed when I ate earlier in the day (especially carb-heavy), I’d still have the same appetite at night, making a calorie deficit very difficult. Does anyone have a different way of looking at this? Does this seem sustainable long-term?

submitted by /u/woahasif
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6WYN3Zr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...