Should I add cardio or more lifting days?

I've been following a 4 day weight lifting program for a while and now I can allocate more time for gym. I'm thinking about 6 days a week. Also I'm starting to cut.

Now my question is should I add more liftings days or introduce some cardio to my program? I'm asking both ways, overall health/fitness and losing.

For the details of my program it's consist of shoulders/triceps - back/biceps - chest/triceps - legs cycle. Even if I add 2 more lifting days, I don't know what to do with those 2 days. more back and legs maybe? But then I would exceed 35-40 sets for those muscle groups.

submitted by /u/Trevorego
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OWghj0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...