How did you learn how to work out?

I’m on a bit of a weight, loss journey and want to start incorporating exercise. I’m not a 100% beginner to exercise but not far off. I spend the whole day on my feet at work. I’m definitely not sedentary. But I’ve always done more cardio, have a spin bike.

How did you learn how to properly work out with weights/in the gym? I can’t spend tons of money, but would I benefit from doing one or two sessions with a personal trainer or something of the sort? I don’t want to injure myself by having poor form or doing things wrong.

How did you learn?

submitted by /u/Ill_Cover_4841
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AvbHYB7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot mention my weight loss without the other person asking if I have an ED and idk if they're trying to look out for me or they don't know what a healthy weight looks like.

Recently, I swapped out my winter wardrobe for my summer one. I've lost so much weight since last summer that 90% of my summer clothes ...