So far so good but not enough...

Hello! I am quite pleased that I actually can post something on this subreddit for once instead of just lurking. I got a scale and I found out I have lost 13.2 pounds. I have been without a scale for 4 months and some of my clothes have been fitting better while others I still struggle. But I am happy to finally know I am down some weight!

I don't really know what I have been doing lately that has been different. But I will say that means I have only been losing like 3 pounds a month (I know I probably could have lost more or less for different months). Is that really that good? My goal weight is 115 pounds and I have a really long way to go. I have just started working out and I no longer walk to work like I have been doing these past few months. So what are some things I can work on? Of course I want it to be healthy and not drastically dramatic. I haven't been eating well either I have no idea what I am doing honestly 😭.

Maybe because I haven't been stress eating like usual? 🤔

Any tips since I can be quite tired from working and honestly lazy at times when I should be working out.

submitted by /u/SoIWontGetCaught
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QWIjrgX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...