Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the weekend (struggles of being a short woman with a desk job). Last week I started working out by lifting 5 pound weights (don’t judge me I am weak) for 30 minutes 4 days a week. I do 3 sets of 30 reps of various dumbbell arm exercises, so I’m not really doing THAT much. I weigh and track my food meticulously and usually burn 2,000 total calories in a day so I should be at pretty good deficit each day but my weight has not budged at all.

Basically I’m wondering if working out, even with such SMOL weights for such a short time, could be preventing any scale loss? Like, could it just be water weight preventing it? I feel like I’m not doing enough to really cause that but maybe since I’m a beginner it is a lot for my personal body?

Any feedback at all is appreciated. Have a good day!

submitted by /u/complexcrimson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ToCNu5M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...