should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My height is 165cm).

I know its extreme but my body has horrible genes everyone in my family is obese so I was 90kg when I was already eating healthy and only around 2,000 calories a day so I feel like it has to be extreme for me to lose weight with my genes. And I am also in touch with a dietician overlooking my progress so I am staying healthy.

With my extreme calorie deficit, I started to get full extremely fast, so today I got full after only eating carrot with hummus at work, and ended up just eating the rest of my breakfast for lunch instead of buying lunch, so only ate 500 calories today overall.

Should I break my intermittent fasting to eat more now that it's late and I'm getting a lil hungry again, or keep it going?

Should I keep doing intermittent fasting in general?

It's easy for me, but I'm scared because I'm starting to regularly eat less than 1,000 calories because I get full easily now, and then with the intermittent fasting I can't "make up for it" later.

But I'm also very scared to break off the intermittent fasting because I don't want to lose my progress and gain weight again, my progress is really slowing down I was losing around 4kg every month at first but now I'm losing only around 1kg a month or less and I'm really scared I'll gain if I break one part of my diet.

But on the other hand I don't want this to turn unhealthy by accident, I want to stay healthy so I can maintain this well.

submitted by /u/arminsexual
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RdyuJgV

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...