I cried in the gym

Today I went to do my monthly self test for my mile and a half time. My ultimate goal is under 15 minutes but today was the first day I made it on the airforce pt test board at 18 minutes flat. I've lost 43lbs so far but I dont notice in my appearance. To get on the board was overwhelming for me and I sat on the tread mill and gave my self 2 minutes to feel it.

I'm meal prepping my food for the week, focusing on protien but I'm on a high right now. A few months ago I couldn't run for 20 seconds! Now I can run for 18 minutes!!!

No one irl is as excited about this as I am so I'm just yelling into the void ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

submitted by /u/Negative-Butterfly65
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ofxyl0e

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...