OBESITY AND HEALTH

My husband started having some serious back pain a couple weeks ago that has put him down. This has forced multiple ER and doctor's visits, which brought up his health. His A1C came back at 7.1. His whole ordeal was a wake up moment for me, because I have no idea if I'm healthy. I know what the scale says and I am obese, but other than that....clueless. I decided it wasn't fair to myself or my family to ignore my health so I made a doctor appointment. I hadn't had a full lab panel done, like ever, so he ordered the works. Cortisol, thyroid, anything that might be related to my weight problem. My labs came back today and I am SHOCKED. They are all NORMAL. How can this be?! I am F, 5'2", 45, 226 lbs and my A1C is 5. I have the biggest sweet tooth. Do I just have good genes? I've always been told I carry my weight well (thank God). I joined a gym yesterday and went at 4:30 this morning. Just going to the gym lights a fire under my diet...when you're paying for the cost of a gym AND investing the time to go, you don't want to eff it up eating like crap ;-) Anyone else healthy but fat?

submitted by /u/Impossible_Trust_577
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/v0BmGEI

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...