how tomake anxiety better??

ok so i lost about 5-6 kg in october 2023- may 2024 and have been maintaining since. i did watch what i ate and excercise, but it was probably mostly good habits and puberty. it was partly caused by a really bad body image which of course hasn't gottten that much better; ive actually grown more and more self-concious of my body since! all the comments about my weight loss + how ''happy'' it made me feel made me develop strong anxiety over gaining weight. when the anxiety was really bad (because of other things too) i used to ritually weigh myself and have pretty weird behaviors around food, like having to chew every bite at least around 40 times, liquid calories etc, but i digress. ive been maintaining for 5 months now so i feel a little more relaxed but i weighed myself twice after not being able to the whole summer and broke down crying. like i started obsessivel checking for weight gain between old and new pictures and all that and the second time i literally passed like 30 minutes just shaking all over. so now im mostly better around food and my body but still have extreme anxiety over weighing myself, even though i know nothing has changed. im still not at my goal soo what do i do to get over the fear? btw in general even if i wasnt trying to lose weight i would like to see my weight without going into a full twitching episode please and thank you!

i see now that i have gone wayyy off track but i just don't know who to say this to, so now you all have to deal !! dont waste your time with the 'get help' comments because as much as i appreciate it, im eating normally and everything. fall hunger doesnt spare anyone i guesssss

submitted by /u/Normal_Dig2150
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kXC5wlE

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...