Needing Support

So I'm trying a new way of doing things in regards to being healthier. I'm gonna need support though, as part of it. Someone to keep me accountable, keep me in line, keep me going. A little intro: I'm 25, AFAB, nonbinary, bisexual, married, needing hella work on my diet, wanting to get fit/lose fat/gain muscle, generally wanting to be happier in my body.

I'm friends with anyone typically, male or female or somewhere in between. I'm just looking for a buddy. No one close to me understands anything about health and fitness lmao or why I would want to change the way i look.

Anyone is welcome, just keep me on my goals please. Thank you!

submitted by /u/The_State_Kid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oMp7KCz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...