HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all,

I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido.

I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to have an acute decrease in libido (I feel great, but have no interest in anything sexual for the remainder of the day), but for longer term it has increased libido and I was curious if anyone else has ever experiened this.

Lastly, does anyone know if HIIT impacts estradiol? HIIT has changed my life, but I've noticed my estradiol has dropped significantly since beginning HIIT. I was wondering if this contributed more to the fatloss (less fat mass = less aromatase) or if HIIT somehow indirectly causes a decrease in estradiol. For example, I read that HIIT causes a dramatic increase in HGH which might cause estradiol to decrease. I am scowering PubMed to substantiate this, but cannot find anything regarding HIIT's impact on estradiol.

Looking forward to your thoughts, findings, and experiences.

submitted by /u/IndubitablyPreMed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xtShDkT

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...