Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do something about it. I hit the gym, forced myself to eat smaller meals. Cut out all excessive sugar and fat, meaning no candy or other snacks. If I had to eat something "snack-like" it was often dried meat (homemade).

Anyways, so last December I weighed in at 106 kg. Not to bad as I weighed 118 kg 6 years ago. And I decided not to weigh myself from then on until tonight.... And I tell you I was in disbelief as the scale went up to 112,3 kg.

My training session usually consists of about 1-1,5 hours of weightlifting (often pretty lightweight) and a 30-40 minute speed walk on the treadmill.

If someone could give me some tips on what I could change to maybe lose weight instead of gaining it, I would be very thankful 🫶

submitted by /u/Mr_Teddyp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/n91PCJv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...