my weight loss journey that started from anxiety

Earlier this year, I had quite a scare when I felt that I was getting symptoms of diabetes. I went into a panic attack, but thankfully it was mostly just in my head. That episode put me in a bit of anxiety for the next few months. Due to said anxiety, I started to eat a lot healthier and do daily exercise such as walking. I'll be honest, it wasn't a good time at all. I didn't have trouble sticking to eating lower volume and eating healthier foods only because I was more afraid of sicknesses, which is such an unhealthy way to view food and life in general.

If it were not for my supportive family and friends, I would not have recovered as well as I have. My mom supported me a lot emotionally and in terms of buying much more healthy food for the family. My sisters also started going to the gym and we all go together 3-4 times a week.

My relationship with food is a lot healthier now. I still have a lot of fun eating, and I am way more knowledgeable on what I'm putting inside my body. I am not exercising or dieting anymore because of anxiety, but because I actually genuinely enjoy the process and I hope that never changes. It's actually quite crazy how I was able to eat like 4-6 cups of rice per meal back then with multiple servings of meat, and now I get full because of 1 chicken sandwich from popeyes lol.

As of now, I have lost quite a lot of weight (it took me a while to realize, I only noticed when my old shirts started fitting again). I started around 256 lb and now I'm down to 212. Currently aiming for 200 by the end of the year. Imma eat a donut again on christmas tho xdd

submitted by /u/Far-Marketing-6899
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NOeFPnH

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...