Mirena Removal Impact

Hi! Are there any women/people with periods who have had hormonal IUDs removed? I’m due for replacement and I’m considering just going without BC for a while and seeing how that impacts my body in general. This isn’t a weight loss decision, but I’m curious/nervous about what may be in store for me. I’ve seen that having the IUD may lead to slight weight gain, but I also have been able to exist without periods or big hormonal fluctuations for the past few years, so I also feel that could be balanced out?

submitted by /u/BarracudaOk5032
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uBO7pfA

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...