Mental health issues tied to weight loss?

I (24f) have yo-yo’d between 130 and 170 lbs since I was 16. The last few times I have gotten to a lower weight, I’ve noticed a strange pattern. I have a mental health crisis every time I approach my weight loss goal. I oftentimes get very anxious and even irritable/manic at times. On the flip side, I am extremely depressed at my higher weights. I am stuck wondering if these issues are coming from the weight fluctuations or instead correlated with other factors that also affect my weight. Is this is an experience anyone can relate to? Can successfully dieting cause mental health issues?

submitted by /u/literalcoward
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U7kJ8wa

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...