Finding it hard to switch to weight maintenance!

I (F23) hit my goal weight a little under 2 months ago. I started out at 146 pounds in March with the goal of getting to 125. Now, despite eating more, I’m still loosing weight and I’m at about 120-122 which is not what I want. For exercise, I do an hour of elliptical in the morning and an hour in the evening (which I enjoy actually), which is way less exercise than I used to do. I eat wayyy more than I used to but I opt to cooking all my meals instead of eating out. For example, if I’m craving mozzarella sticks, I just make them using light string cheese sticks and air fry them as opposed to buying them from the store/from a fast food restaurant. I’m also scared that if I go back to my old ways, I’ll undo all my progress but I also don’t want to be super restrictive about eating/develop unhealthy eating mentalities. But overall, I don’t want to lose my “asset” (emphasis on the first 3 letter, if you catch my drift) Please help!! My “asset” is already deflating :(

submitted by /u/Gold-Employ-2188
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SUwHsJa

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...