Cardio + Pilates?

I may say i have a sedentary lifestyle. I am a busy busy college student with a hectic sched. I am trying to lose weight but it is quite challenging because of my workload and stress.

I walk a lot and do pilates 3-4x a week depending on my schedule. I want to incorporate more cardio like light jogging or jumproping. I used to lift weights but was advised by my doctor to switch it to low resistance training like pilates (with light weights also) or walking and light jogging due to my chronic illness.

Would it be sustainable for me to do jump roping and pilates? Like jumprope every other day and pilates every other day? I also focus on my food intake and watch my portions and follow a diet that was advised to me. Would this be enough for weight loss?

submitted by /u/Cloudy-Cloud-7662
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0uqBc3f

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...