What are y’all’s easy go to snacks/meals

I have been struggling all of the sudden with increased appetite and I just need better meals and snacks to eat.

Yesterday I had a chocolate power crunch protein bar and a pepperoni and cheese roll up thing with crackers. A few hours after dinner because I was starving. Is that good to eat? Even if I take out the protein bar? I was still hungry honestly but I just sucked it up and went to bed

I need to eat more protein at dinner but don’t always want to have meat. I live far from the grocery store and only have so much space in the freezer and refrigerator. Plus I literally can’t cook well. I’ve never cooked chicken or anything like that.

I live in the usa if that makes a difference with anything.

submitted by /u/AdVirtual6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/81cSsi4

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...