Anybody have success with meal delivery kits?

Anybody had success with meal delivery kits like Factor or Hello Fresh? My nutritionist wants me on a calorie deficit but I have a history of taking it to far when counting calories. I’m trying to avoid making similar mistakes. I feel getting the meals from someone else, and trusting them to manage the calories would be the best way to start developing better habits; but I’m unsure and looking for advice 🙂

I’m 27yo F, 5’4” and 170lbs. Obesity runs rampant in my family. I’m in the gym about 3 days a week and struggling to see results. I work 2 jobs and have very limited time to cook. I get about 1 or 2 days where I have free time in the kitchen, and I try to prep for a week of eating. But it’s expensive and difficult and I’m struggling to stay motivated.

submitted by /u/Miss-Pissy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D4kq69E

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...