Will Losing Body Fat Also Reduce Cheek Fat?

I’ve been dealing with TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder), specifically issues with the masseter muscle near my right jaw. Because of this condition, my right cheek has noticeably slimmed down, and it appears that I’ve lost most of the fat on that side of my face. Meanwhile, my left cheek still holds on to more fat, giving it a fuller, chubbier look. As a result, my face looks asymmetrical, and it’s been bothering me for a while.

My question is: Does losing overall body weight also reduce cheek fat? In other words, if I focus on reducing my body fat percentage, is it likely that my left cheek will slim down as well? This seems like the most straightforward approach to make my face look more balanced and symmetrical again, but I’m curious if anyone else has had a similar experience or insight into this.

submitted by /u/Specific_Release_778
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lyOp4f2

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIA (Impedance) Scales

I have owned a BIA scale (Renpho model) for a few years, only downloaded the app and started using the BMI stuff during my diet. I also pur...