Help! How to get past this plateau

31yo F 5'5". SW: 168lbs (76.3kg) CW: 150lbs (68.2kg) GW: 130lbs (59.1kg)

I've hit a plateau where I hover around 145-150lbs but can't seem to break lower. I think the problem is my TDEE is only 1600kcal and eating at any substantial deficit from that is REALLY FREAKING HARD! A single meal can wipe out half my daily calories and that's if it's one of my 'healthier' recipes.

We rarely eat out and do most cooking from whole foods but I'm feeling really stuck and can't keep eating the same things. It's the 'spice of life' variety meals I try and throw in to the meal plan that throws me off and usually triggers a binge. We don't have a lot going for us right now and meals sometimes feel like the only thing keeping me from a depressive spiral. I don't know how to explain it but the idea of grilled chicken and broccoli for yet another dinner actually makes me want to cry.

So I guess my question is, what are your healthy 'fun' recipes you make that keep you on track but don't bore you?

I walk usually 4-5 days of the week for about an hour, and bought a couple weights to use at home but the calories burned are negligible.

submitted by /u/pd_what
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/c7RZKrV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...