Why are love handles so stubborn?

Starting weight: 149 lbs Current weight: 121 lbs Height: 5’5 BMI: 20.1 Exercises: 80% cardio (treadmill on high incline) and 20% core strength training Calories intake: 1,200 (I’ll be increasing this) I am happy with my progress I’ve made in the last 4 months, however, I still have noticeable love handles. I know spot reduction isn’t possible, but is there a reason why fat from that area is so hard to shed off for me (I do have history of PCOS, some docs have said I do some have said I don’t). What if anything can I do to tone my waist? Is this normal with others or is it just my body type and I gotta accept it? I have been guilty of under-eating whenever I don’t workout to “compensate”. Could that be a factor?

submitted by /u/Hot-Procedure-8348
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cXCAH5a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...